With the dawn of the New Year, it’s time to prepare yourself for a new you in 2016. Why not try out a few of our favourite beauty regimes to give yourself the confidence to take on whatever life throws you. These beauty tips will not only give you that glow on the outside but will keep you beaming on the inside!
- Talking about that glow; what better way to bring in the New Year than with a fresh radiant tan! Visit the GlowByBeca Tanning Studio in Paddington on Oxford Street. Commemorate an endless summer and glowing healthy skin! What’s more is that their formula that is a 100% Natural DHA and is fast drying, non-sticky and odourless as well as rich in vitamins and lightly infused with Rosehip oil, Macadamia oil and Shea butter to increase skins hydration and creating a lasting tan. Visit glowbybeca.com for more info!
- Visit a Clear Complexions Clinic – start a tailored treatment this year to reveal healthier skin. Every treatment and procedure is conducted by doctors and nurses using state-of-the-art equipment to treat a range of skin conditions and rejuvenate the skin from within. Make an appointment today or visit the new clinic at Macquarie Centre! clearcomplexions.com.au
- One word: Jojoba! It’s a proven ingredient to keep you youthful and glowing. Not only does it help keep skin smooth, supple and moisturised, Jojoba naturally contains a balance of vitamins A, D and E which are known as skin healing vitamins. The Jojoba Company is 100% family owned, grown in Yenda NSW. The range contains nothing but pure jojoba! Use Jojoba oils daily for overall skin nourishment.
- Start a natural hair care regime with Pure Hair Food – it’s like a green smoothie for your hair! All products are free of the nasties like sulphate, paraben and sodium chloride AND colour safe. It’s made in Australia with as many locally sourced Australian made ingredients as possible. The Pure Hair Food range is stocked nationally in professional hairdressing salons as well as available online at http://www.purehairfood.com.au/
- Botanica Green Juices – revitalise yourself from the inside out! The Sydney-based, hand-crafted, cold-pressed green juice company; Botanica, offers over 14 juices and nut milks. Their unique juicing process, cold pressed juices – using no heat, they are able to keep alive the important minerals and antioxidants essential for cell replenishment in the juicing process. Shop the range at Harris Farms Markets. For more information http://www.botanicalife.com.au/
Let us know what you think of our Beauty Resolutions, we hope you have a beautiful year ahead!