It is no secret that Aussies love eating natural and clean and now they are shifting their love for all things natural into beauty and hair care. At the forefront of natural, Australian skin and hair care is Natural Instinct who have just launched a new results-driven range of products that are affordable, free of any nasties and help beat dry winter skin and hair, naturally! The new products feel great, smell fantastic, are natural and they work!
Ahhh winter…. Low humidity, cold, dry air, harsh winds and central heating. Not only do these elements rid the skin, scalp and hair of moisture, but also its protective barriers that lock in moisture. Think: dry, faded, frizzy hair and dry, cracked skin. To combat the harshness of winter on our hair and skin Natural Instinct have created new skin and hair care products that use the best, most powerful natural actives with clinically proven results.
Natural Instinct ambassador, holistic nutritionist and wellbeing specialist, Lee Holmes says:
“It’s been my experience that we’re increasingly conscious of what we’re putting on our bodies, but that we do want products that are effective and at the end of the day, affordable. I want Australians to understand how powerful ingredients from nature are, and there are Australian companies that are committed to creating products that nourish the skin and are accessible, making it easy for all to enjoy the benefits of nature, natural beauty and living.”
So without further ado, introducing….
This winter Natural Instinct launches three new ranges of hair care products all focused on solving common hair care problems including dehydration, colour fade and a lack of moisture with natural ingredients, no nasties, great results and that are beautifully scented with essential oil fragrances.
- Natural Instinct Daily Hydrating range is formulated to energise and restore natural hair vibrancy with nourishing and repairing Wheat Protein and Argan Oil.
- Natural Instinct Moisture Surge range delivers hydration and includes conditioning, Honeyquat and Organic Coconut Oil to add shine, volume and a boost in healthy growth.
- Natural Instinct Protect & Revive range focuses on preserving colour and rehydrating and contains Jewelweed to protect from UVA and UVB radiation to extend colour intensity.
Available in Woolworths, on shelf in Priceline and leading pharmacies from July 2016.
If you are already feeling the effects of winter on your skin, you’re not alone! Natural Instinct has a new range of hydrating, skin correcting and soothing products, to help your skin battle the harsh climate, naturally and with proven results.
- Natural Instinct Skin Refining Cleansing Oil is packed with botanical extracts to gently cleanse the skin. Dermatological tests have seen a 20% improvement in skin tone.
- Natural Instinct Plump and Renew Serum is amulti-action daily serum which has seen 57% of women achieving a visible reduction of wrinkles in clinical testing.
- Natural Instinct Dark Circle + Wrinkle Correction Eye Crème is a beautiful blend of active natural ingredients that looks after the delicate skin around the eye; banishing dark circles and smoothing crow’s feet.
Available at Priceline from August 2016.